Indie-rock band Born Ruffians performed an intimate evening of new jams from their latest album “RUFF” at the Rock & Roll Hotel in D.C. Led by front-man Luke Lalonde and bassist Mitch Derosier, Born Ruffians amazed the crowd with distortion-filled music. The evening was close and personal for both the band and the audience. Local D.C. band Boon and fellow Canadian rock band Young Rival were openers. If you’re a fan of indie rock and memorable lyrics, check them out!
An evening with Born Ruffians
More from Arts & CultureMore posts in Arts & Culture »
- Review: The Many Saints of Newark never had the makings of a varsity athlete
- EA’s newest title fails to stay with current trends
- As students return, UMBC campus culture readjusts
- Kanye West and Drake struggle to escape their artistic shadows
- Bill Cosby’s release and comeback: a slap in the face to #MeToo