Indie-rock band Born Ruffians performed an intimate evening of new jams from their latest album “RUFF” at the Rock & Roll Hotel in D.C. Led by front-man Luke Lalonde and bassist Mitch Derosier, Born Ruffians amazed the crowd with distortion-filled music. The evening was close and personal for both the band and the audience. Local D.C. band Boon and fellow Canadian rock band Young Rival were openers. If you’re a fan of indie rock and memorable lyrics, check them out!
An evening with Born Ruffians
More from Arts & CultureMore posts in Arts & Culture »
- Video game nightmare: Grand Theft Auto VI leaks
- Rina Sawayama goes to hell to find the light in Hold the Girl
- The cruelty of Blonde and Hollywood’s obsession with the dead
- The Peale Museum and SPARK: New Light exhibit bring new energy to Baltimore City
- Locked but never forgotten: Prison Nation at AOK Gallery