English rock band Glass Animals came to the 9:30 Club on Aug. 8 to tour their debut album ZABA. The indie-chill band played their sold out show with an opening performance from New York-based indie musician Gabriel Garzon-Montano. The audience cheered throughout the whole set, which included hit singles “Gooey” and “Black Mambo.” Frontman Dave Bayley’s vibrant personality illuminated the evening, and each song was met with applause. Fans of good vibes and relaxing ambiance should give Glass Animals a listen.
An Evening With Glass Animals
More from Arts & CultureMore posts in Arts & Culture »
- Video game nightmare: Grand Theft Auto VI leaks
- Rina Sawayama goes to hell to find the light in Hold the Girl
- The cruelty of Blonde and Hollywood’s obsession with the dead
- The Peale Museum and SPARK: New Light exhibit bring new energy to Baltimore City
- Locked but never forgotten: Prison Nation at AOK Gallery