Before starting his set, A-Trak addressed the audience with a few words stating his love for traditional DJing and how he wants to bring that out in his concert. Playing at the 9:30 Club, the Canadian artist brought along fellow musicians AraabMuzik and Ape Drums. With a hyped crowd of EDM (Electronic Dance Music) lovers and 80’s based neon RGB visuals, A-Trak was unstoppable throughout his set. Along with the premiere of a new track ‘Aquafina’ featuring D.C. Rapper GoldLink, the evening was filled with remixes, confetti, and non-stop bass. If you’re a fan of trap music and pump up tracks, check him out!
An Evening With A-Trak w/ AraabMuzik & Ape Drums
More from Arts & CultureMore posts in Arts & Culture »
- Review: The Many Saints of Newark never had the makings of a varsity athlete
- EA’s newest title fails to stay with current trends
- As students return, UMBC campus culture readjusts
- Kanye West and Drake struggle to escape their artistic shadows
- Bill Cosby’s release and comeback: a slap in the face to #MeToo
More from FeaturesMore posts in Features »
- Black History Month Spotlight: CURL P.W.R.
- Introducing Gritview.io, UMBC’s new RateMyProfessors.com
- Keeping up the momentum: how one UMBC student is continuing conversations around race
- OEI gains two staff members over spring semester
- Many students left with suboptimal work environments after campus closure