Canadian Danish music duo RHYE returns to the Sixth and I synagogue with a sold out crowd and a dedicated audience. The group performed songs from their heartfelt debut album Woman along with new tracks. Each song from Woman was also played differently from the album version, either performed at a different pace or including new solos. Synth pop band Haerts were beautiful openers as well. Frontman Mike Milosh was very sincere towards the audience, constantly appreciating their presence and respect. In the end, it was a beautiful evening for live music at the religious venue. If you’re a fan of intimate songs and enamoring lyrics, check them out!
An Evening With Rhye w/ Haerts
More from Arts & CultureMore posts in Arts & Culture »
More from FeaturesMore posts in Features »
- Black History Month Spotlight: CURL P.W.R.
- Introducing Gritview.io, UMBC’s new RateMyProfessors.com
- Keeping up the momentum: how one UMBC student is continuing conversations around race
- OEI gains two staff members over spring semester
- Many students left with suboptimal work environments after campus closure